About PROTIP Marketing
PROTIP Marketing was created in 2019 in Warsaw. From the beginning, it’s made up by a team of committed experts, whose primary value is business support for our clients, in the field of marketing and sales. We specialize in activities aimed at getting new clients and generating profits. We use the most effective methods of lead generation, sales and performance marketing to achieve results. We get clients for B2B and B2C. We are developing quickly thanks to an innovative and unconventional approach to technologies, personalization and automation. Each story is a challenge to which we engage with the greatest care and knowledge.
Responsible for creating, monitoring and improving procedures. It’s who sets the strategic framework and takes steps to implement them successively.
Directors employ, organize, supervise and control the work of managers. They are responsible for building project teams, as well as for the implementation and settlement of projects. In addition, the directors are also involved in acquiring new customers, offering and signing contracts.
Managers are responsible for client’s service and communication. Managers are the appointed specialists with the greatest responsibilities in a given project. In addition, the manager’s role is also to manage the project team and increase customer value (up-sale).
Specialists are highly qualified experts who are responsible for the implementation of designated projects in accordance with the company’s procedures and standards.
I deal with customer acquisition using digital outbound marketing. I combine modern technologies, advertising systems and direct sales into consistent and extremely effective marketing funnels. I am fascinated by growth hacking, psychology and sales technologies.
It is my pleasure to be a part of the PROTIP team from the very beginning. Together with a group of people involved, we’ve created something that fulfills and completes me. I manage profiles of top restaurants and hotels, taking care of their good reputation, popularity and sales. I devote every free moment to discovering new places, and my greatest dream is to get to know all the cultures of the world.
1. Clients Resource Management:
- Client’s Folder – each client has a “Client’s Folder” on google drive, where they are located
- “Client’s Card” (docs file), which contains all information about the client, along with the passwords provided
- materials that we have received and prepared for the client (that are hosted on a dedicated gmail google drive)
- an operating file (excell file) that contains precisely described tasks for which we are responsible
2. Hubspot CRM – each client has a tab where the history of the PROTIP-Customer relationship is described in detail. In addition, this tab stores all e-mails and recordings of telephone calls (if the customer has consented to it).
3. Communication management within projects:
- Group on messenger – each client has a group on messenger, where project teams exchange information on an ongoing basis.
- By e-mail
- By phone
4. Task management within the employee:
- Trello board – each employee has a trello board on which he manages his work (tasks and deadlines).
- Operational procedure – each service has a written procedure to maintain repeatability and quality of service.
- access to resources is granted only and exclusively:
- in the case of employees for a company gmail
- in the case of customers for an email with a company domain
- the maximum response time is 72H
- Every employee work average 126 hours in every month (6,3h * 20 days)
- On average, 100 working hours are operating hours (spent on client service)
- If all employees work 120 hours operationally, we are looking for a new person and then when he comes, it takes their surplus.
- We work on working days from 10:00 to 18:00 in the following hourly blocks:
- 10:00 – 11:40 (20-minute break)
- 12:00 – 14:00 (60-minute break)
- 15:00 – 16:40 (20-minute break)
- 17:00 – 18:00 (end of work)
- By default, we do not work on public holidays (the exceptions are people who handle projects that require special attention on holidays and people who have not met the minimum productivity standards and have to catch up)
- On Christmas Eve (if it falls on a working day) we work by default until 12:00 (on this day Managers send Christmas greetings on behalf of the entire Agency)
- For each month of work, the employee receives 2 days of paid leave. In the case of vacation and other random events, the employee is obliged to arrange a replacement on the days of his absence.
- Active sales take place in Poland and in countries with greater purchasing power measured by the Big Mac Index and the PPP index (we do not raise prices in relation to wealthier clients – we have the same prices for small and large clients)
- We provide for the possibility of settling in any currency that is preferred by the client.
- Components of PROTIP outlay:
- 33% employee salaries
- 33% salaries for non-operational positions (sales, marketing, HR, accounting)
- 33% taxes, development, tools, trainings, commissions, management salaries, profit, investments (minimum 50% of profit)
- 1% charity
- The ratio of the net value of supported projects to the Polish net national average salary is determined by the level of a specialist:
- Junior – up to 4:1
- Mid – up to 8:1
- Senior more than 8:1
- A checkpoint is carried out every 6-12 months. During the checkpoint, the increase in the effectiveness of the employee is checked and the evaluation of his work (given by the client and supervisor). In the case of increased effectiveness and good evaluation, the employee receives an increase in remuneration proportional to the increase in effectiveness (5-15%). In order to get a raise, the employee cannot get any yellow cards since the last checkpoint.
Financial results in 2021
Net income (does not include advertising budgets)
We believe that joint and consistent work brings the best results.
Together, we make a team that wins!